Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Q & A

I follow a blog by fellow preggo mama Melanie Catron and she posted this quiz.  I thought it would be fun to take it myself! 
 
When are you due: How many weeks?:  January 7, 2013.  I am 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my What to Expect app.
 
Was this planned or unplanned:  Eh...  unplanned?  I did go off birth control and I did put the ball in my husband's court (if you know what I mean, nudge nudge) but we were not TRYING.

How much weight gained: Really?  What kind of question is this?  LOL?  I really have no idea but I would venture to say, about 10 lbs.  I did not ask at the last OB visit b/c I had just come off a trip to see my family and I ate at Chipotle 3 times. 
 

Is this your first pregnancy?:  I am a step mom, but this is the first baby I'll "push out of my belly button", so says my 8 year old step son, Dillon.

Latest food craving:  Everything.  It was home grown tomatoes for a while, and now I think it's country cooking.  Tom and I went to Picadilly's the other night and you would have thought he took me to a 5 star restaurant with the way I acted.  Also, salad, and I feel like I'm in a constant search for the perfect Italian dressing.

Your top two name choices or baby's name:  It's a girl and we are 99.9999% sure her name is Danielle Elizabeth.  Last night I referred to her as "it" and Tom corrected me...very cute  :o)  And this morning we were in a deep discussion and he said something about "Dillon and Danielle" and I thought "Who?!?"  Lol!  

Worst Thing about being pregnant: No more full night's sleep.  Gotta pee!  And the worry.  I constantly worry that something is wrong.  This will never stop will it?

Best Thing about being pregnant:  Oh I'm pulling the pregnancy card all over the place!  This is the only time in my life that I can get away with it and I'm taking advantage.  And I love it when people want to carry my groceries out or let me go in front of them in line!  

The first person you told was:  My sister Meghan  :o)  

Are you more scared or excited: I'm not scared at all.  I'm totally ready and very excited!

Happy or mostly moody: Happy and snappy!  I really don't have a lot to get "moody" over, or at least to get moody and stay moody.  Tom knows what ticks me off and he really tries his best to keep me happy.  I'm more snappy and then over it.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: An Olympic swimmer won the gold...he was from China.  

You pee an estimated __ times a day?:  Oh dear lord, 12 to 13?  At least 5 times at night while I'm trying to sleep.  I've stopped flushing in an effort to conserve water.
 

Will you breast feed: If I am able to, absolutely!  It's free!!  And good for us both.  And it's free!!

2 comments:

  1. :) Love the name for your little girl! very pretty!

    I am only 2 days behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun!!! :)

    I have to say-- Since I did this q&a myself-- I have an edit: I last cried watching We Bought A Zoo. OMG. If you havent watched this with ur stepson yet- I highly recommend you do! My stepdaughter (8.5 almost) suggested it with we were at the store and booyyyyy I'm either an emotional wreck, or 'just a mom' lol. It wasn't like a 'grab the tissue box' kind, but def had me some RED eyes after, a red nose and smeared mascara all over. Sweet, sweet movie.

    ReplyDelete