Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

11 week bump/update 6-18-12

Tom had an awesome Father's Day weekend!

 It started on Saturday when Laura cooked his favorite breakfast (I get this wrong every time...Chicked Beef on toast??).  She made me some really yummy french toast...oh how I miss white bread!!  It's always nice to see Madison and Taylor and spend time with the fam!  From there we went to Dillon's baseball game and this time I was smart and brought an umbrella for the sun.  I see all these people with the chairs that have a built in shade and I want one, but at the same time, I don't want to buy any more "crap" that has to be stored in this house.  I'm sure if I get desperate I'll toss some duct tape in my purse and tape my damn umbrella to my chair.  But on this day, for 1 hour, I held the umbrella and survived.  After that Tom and I tried a new spot to eat.  Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong thing and didn't eat any of it.  I ended up going to pick up a sandwich from McAlister's - my new favorite place.  I stopped and bought Andrew his 1 year birthday presents for next weekend and headed home.  Tom had big plans to head across the lake and meet up with some friends, but when I arrived home he was sacked out in our bedroom with the air conditioning going full blast.  So I took a shower and then snuck in beside him.  We had made plans to go see "Rock of Ages" but we sort of slept through that.  Whoops! But a very nice Saturday I'd have to say!

Yesterday, Margie dropped Dillon off with us so he could spend the day with his dad.  Dillon was so excited to give Tom his Father's Day gift!  We got him 2 cute cards, and a GPS watch that he can use on the golf course (Tom was about to order it online one night until I pointed out what a wonderful present it would make!)  We wanted to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel but every one of the rocking chairs out front had a body in it.  So we gave up on that idea and went to Waffle House instead.   After breakfast, Tom and Dillon headed to the golf course to try out the new watch.  From there, they went and goofed around at Bass Pro where Tom bought Dillon a boomerang.  Of course they had to go and try out the boomerang so they headed over to Pelican Park.   While they were out doing all of that, I took a nap, went to the grocery store, and started making Tom's favorite Lasagna.  According to Tom's facebook post, it was the best Father's Day he ever had! 

As for the point of this blog - a new life inside - I am officially 11 weeks today.  I do not see this as any sort of major milestone - please see last blog!  I have taken new photos of my "bump".  Yes I do believe that I'm starting to show.  I can no longer suck it in.



 Wow I can't believe I am posting these.  I think it would be much cuter if it wasn't the baby just pushing out a layer of fat, but it is what it is and one day I'll look back and thank myself for documenting this crazy trip!  I also need to work on my tan... 

My next appointment isn't until July 10.  I'll be 14 weeks by that time.  I'm hoping the next few weeks fly by...I'm going to Andrew's birthday this weekend, and then driving over to Atlanta for work training, spending a night or two with Grayson, and then headed back here to celebrate the 4th of July. 

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I don't know about a baby bump but girl your boobs are huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have a baby bump. My stomach began to change a day after my 32nd birthday. I could not suck it in 6 days later. Well, today, i am almost 7months pregnant with a really special, intelligent and beautiful baby girl who, I pray God, looks like me but with her father's temperament. lol.

    ReplyDelete