Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

6 week bump/update 5-14-12

Yesterday I announced my pregnancy to my family and friends.  They wanted to know the typical info:  How far along, any symtoms, etc.  When they asked about morning sickness, I responded that I felt fine!  Just a little nauseous whenever I got hungry but nothing to get excited over...

I spoke too soon.

This morning I actually got out of bed and fished a paper clothing bag out of my closet and put it next to my side of the bed.  I'm only 5 steps away from the toilet but I had no idea if I'd be able to make it.  I never threw up, but I SOOOO wanted to.  I even ate some toast but it didn't help.  Ug.  And to make matters worse, I now have a standing 7am conference call!!  I felt better after I got up and sat at my computer, so tomorrow morning I'm going to try and work my way through it.  It's not like I have to get up and go into an office, I just get out of bed and walk into my personal home office.  Life's rough. 

Same flab...nothing changed from last week.  Surprise surprise.


6 weeks



1 comment: