Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Noteworthy Toilet Tips



If you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant, I suggest you invest in some heavy duty toilet handles.  I have managed to break the handles off both toilets in my 28 weeks of Danni gestation due to the outrageous frequency for which I have to urinate.  So here are some more toilet saver options...

  1. Heavy Duty Handles
  2. Commercial grade toilets
  3. Outhouse (free fertilizer for my gardener friends!!)
  4. Adopt the ole "If it's yellow, it's mellow, if it's brown flush it down" rule
  5. Start making use of those Depends!  This is great b/c you never really have to get up!

If you think of anything creative you want to add, please feel free to leave your ideas in the comment section :-)

TTFN -

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Toilets with automatic flush sensors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about toilet handles my area of specialty is ass wiping spoons. Let me know when you get to that point and I will hook up up. :)

    ReplyDelete